9.30.2010

Nuit Blanche + Me = awesomeness

Hello to all ! After receiving wonder tastic news about Nuit Blanche , I was hit by the worst luck of annoyingness for my trip to school, but that's another story...

If anyone is headed down to check out Nuit Blanche for a sleepless night, you can drop by the XPACE to check out one of my pieces that will be apart of DOUBLE DOUBLE RAINBOW !!! The set up will be right outside of XPACE!

XPACE's address:

58 Ossington Avenue
(north of Queen Street West)

I chose these pieces for the show ... " Looking For Some Trees"




and URT VUL :



ALSO a new piece I have never posted will be there as well :)
but if you do want to check it out : come down from sunset to 1:30AM!!!


Hope to see familiar and new faces !

Next post will probably have snap shots of me down and my future yet to exist night of Nuit Blanche!!

No comments:

Post a Comment