9.07.2010

Because I'm Looking for Some Trees

Life is goooooodddddd.........
Soooo what has Kara the Banana been up to ? I recent made some wickeddd origami earrings that I was selling at orientation ( I kept my favorite ones because I think they are awesomeness ! )



Brought to you purely from the randomness that is my sketchbook and my mind. ( watercolor on wood ) I actually like how the color is bleeding into the wood grain.



I've been madly addicted to drawing and painting ( once again). Her is the proof : Some sketches from my new sketchbook that I have finally started using!











I'm probably going to bring some of these drawings to finals. which will be posted hur! I really like that last sketch in red - probably that will be the first to be painted :)

Hair Affair ;) Also from my sketchbook but this was completed in acrylic on wood!




zee original sketch :

( this is when my pens started dying so that is the explanation for many different colors :P




In the meannn timeeeeee I'll be either :

a) drawing / painting
b) making something for whodunnit
c) riding my awesome sooo awesome brand new bike that my super fantastic best friend scientist got me yayayaya!
d) at schhooooollllll
e) playing with my doggie Acepoo :)

Till next post!

2 comments:

  1. I saw origami earrings at Dundas Square the other day and I wanted them! Would you be willing to sell a pair to your high school buddy for a special price *wink wink nudge nudge*

    ReplyDelete