5.24.2010

We Do It Like Bunnies

Ba Dup ba ba ... like inflatable bunnies that is!

Some origami fun on sun filled days. Inflatable bunnie origami are the funnest because at the end : you blow into the color paper and see your creation come to life!

Decorating is always the real icing on the cake for me :)

Why not try some origami yourself today :) I've gots paper cranes all over my room :)






Why not try some origami yourself today :) I've got origami creatures invading my scene from every corner.





But I can't take credit for the Ha-mazing tiger lily origami you see here .. I think that takes skill and patience and work of my best friend, banana, ninja, sailor, scientist, boyfriend of mine to do. :P Hope this is inspiration to some to get on the craft/decor/origami/art train... And til next time, do something creative for me!

3 comments:

  1. amazing amazing! paper is super awesome
    u should try cardboard and wire next
    pretty neato stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the flowers. Next time I'm over, show me how to make them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.. you make origami cooler... it should be a cool room you got going on there

    ReplyDelete